Friday, May 14, 2010

Coming Home

There is always something special about going home after a week away....

I wont get in until 2am but I will get to see my kids even if they are only sleeping. My wife will wake up with that cute "Sleepy Face" we will talk for a few minutes and then off to slumber..

The next morning our LittleD and BabyD will wake up and I will truly know that I am home.

It's funny, LittleD had mommy send me a text message " After Grandma comes over, DaddyD comes home and He misses me so much and I miss him too. I am SOOO excited" Getting these littel messages lets me know that things are gonna be great when I get home.

This trip has a short time home but the next trip is only 1 1/2 days.... Then a few days off to focus on the family.

We get to pick up BigD this weekend so it should be a great weekend too..


How do you make the kids feel special after a long trip?

No comments:

Post a Comment